We are taught that to lose weight or feel better on a regular basis - the only thing we need to focus on is taking immediate action and changing our habits! We've heard it before - exercise 5x/week intensely, eat only whole foods, sleep at 10pm every night and stop stressing out and grow your willpower. While those are great action oriented strategies, we find ourselves running into the same problem over and over again - Monday starts strong. By Wednesday, we are feeling our motivation cave and by Friday, we are ready to throw in the towel.
I've worked with so many clients that are EXHAUSTED from this hamster wheel of starting again on Monday. I've been where you are - I know how hard it can be to make true changes to the health and wellness habits that MATTER to you... and more importantly, make them stick
In this episode of a live Facebook broadcast of our new series called In Session, we dive in to why habit change is so hard and the secret trick you can use to create lasting change - permanently. I share a simple process for changing the one thing that is holding you back from getting the healthy life you really want.
WATCH THE SHOW
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The strategies we are always taught that won't work on their own
- How to identify the moment right before a decision that determines your results
- The real reason why habit change is so difficult for us
- The mindset shift you MUST make for any change to become permanent
- What to do when all you want to do is eat junk food and skip your workout
- SIX ACTIONABLE STEPS to change your results
- Important questions to ask yourself